The Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

City and Shield Scanners

Go down

City and Shield Scanners Empty City and Shield Scanners

Post by C17:i4 Thu May 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Scanners are AirWatch support robots that are agile and lightweight. They are capable of flight as their prime form of movement. City Scanners are used primarily for scouting out areas and taking pictures of citizens. Whenever a City Scanner takes a picture, it is uploaded to the mask feed of all online Civil Protection units. They have a powerful spotlight attached to them to make it easier for them to see at night. Their turbine engines are small and somewhat vulnerable so it is advised that they patrol alongside units.

Shield Scanners, on the other hand, are bio-mechanical Synths rather than their mechanical-only counterparts. They can take pictures in the same manner as City Scanners, but with a longer-lasting flash, and they also are capable of dropping and deploying Combine Hopper Mines in areas that need to be blocked off. These scanners usually act as minelayers or spotters for Striders, however, they are rarely used.

Both are relatively weak and are especially susceptible to explosives and blunt force. However, when paired with two or more units, they can be an important ally.
C17:i4
C17:i4
Owner

https://theterminal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum