The Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Civil Violations

Go down

Civil Violations Empty Civil Violations

Post by C17:i4 Thu May 01, 2014 10:54 am

This is a comprehensive list of all the Civil Violations that can be committed against the Union. Bear in mind that one cycle is equal to 5 minutes of detainment.

LEVEL 4:
Verdict: A warning and/or a light beating. Repeat offenses are classified as a Level 2 violation.(+1 point)
Mobility Violation: Running, jumping, climbing, or any types of movement besides walking.
Audio Violation: Yelling or swearing at any time.
Civil Idleness: Loitering in public spaces.
Other Minor Uncivil Acts: Personal displays of affection, throwing things, etc.

LEVEL 3:
Verdict: A heavy beating and detainment for two cycles. Confiscation of any contraband. Possible interrogation if needed. (+4 points)
Contraband Possession I: Carrying Grade 1 contraband.
Misuse of Assistance: Wasting a Civil Protection unit's time.
Civil Privacy Violation: Trespassing inside someone else's apartment or sharing a room without permission from a Civil Protection officer and possessing a permit.
Unauthorized Entry I: Entering locked-down buildings and closed stores.
Applicational Failure: Failure to apply to a Civil Protection unit when ordered.
Minor Malcompliance: Being slow to follow the orders of a Civil Protection unit.

LEVEL 2:
Verdict: A heavy beating, detainment for four cycles, and interrogation. Confiscation of any contraband. (+8 points)
Contraband Possession II: Carrying Grade 2 contraband.
Cooperational Failure: Failure to comply with the orders with a Civil Protection unit.
Conspiracy I/Inaction: Conspiring and planning in groups against the UU or failure to report Civil Violations.
Theft: Stealing from any member of the civil society.
Destruction of Civil Property: Vandalism.
Major Malcompliance: Failing to follow a Civil Protection unit's orders.
Witness Tampering: Tampering with unconscious or dead bodies.
Unauthorized Procreative Activity (UPA): Engaging in sexual activities.
Suspection of Conspiracy: Suspected of engaging in conspiratorial activities against the Union.
Assault I: Assaulting another citizen or Loyalist.
LEVEL 1:
Verdict: A heavy beating and revoking of citizenship, followed by interrogation, then amputation or re-education once sufficient information is extracted. Possible off-world relocation or deportation to Nova Prospekt. (+12 points)
Capital Malcompliance: Disobeying or refusing to follow a Civil Protection unit's orders. Resisting arrest also counts.
Interrogative Failure: Lying during an interrogation procedure.
Malignance: Simply being a confirmed anti-citizen or malignant.
Contraband Possession III: Possessing Grade 3 contraband.
Loyalty Check Failure: Disregarding an Autonomous or Judgement Waiver and spreading anti-UU propaganda.
Assault II: Assaulting a Civil Protection unit, COTA unit, or a UU Official.
Firearm Usage: Caught attempting to operate a firearm of any kind.
Conspiracy II: Plotting to assault a Civil Protection unit or higher.

Note: A cycle lasts 5 minutes.
C17:i4
C17:i4
Owner

https://theterminal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down